Peer Tutoring Policy:
- Tutoring is available at no charge to enrolled, degree-seeking students. Any requests for exceptions must be directed to email@example.com.
- All tutoring sessions must occur in the CSLC (329 DeBartolo Hall). Please check-in at the main desk at the start of your appointment. We will direct you to your tutor.
- Come prepared with all necessary course materials. Also note that tutors are required to submit a report briefly describing the focus of the tutoring session to your professor.
- All tutoring outcomes are documented for both the language student tutee as well as the course instructor.
- Tutors who do not have scheduled tutoring appointments are available for drop-in tutoring during their open hours. Tutor schedules are available here.
- Please arrive on time. If you need to cancel, please sign in to the reservation system below, click your appointment, and press cancel.
- Note: If you are having problems reserving a time, try using a different browser. Our system seems to frequently have problems with Safari.
For more information about our peer tutoring program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (574) 631-5881.