EAP Summer Tutoring Service
Summer is a fantastic time to get help with your writing, prepare for upcoming presentations, or simply practice your speaking skills.
Thanks to the generous support of the colleges of Arts & Letters, Business, Engineering, Law, and Science, the Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures is pleased to offer EAP Tutoring for the 2021 Summer sessions, starting on June 1 and ending on August 20.
EAP instructor Katie Bennett will offer tutoring sessions online via Zoom.
- Mondays 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesdays 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursdays 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- Go to your Google calendar and click on the tutoring appointment.
- Click on the trash can symbol to delete the appointment from your calendar.
- A text box will pop up that asks, "Would you like to send cancellation emails to Google Calendar guests?" Click on "send."
Keough Master's in Global Affairs (MGA) Tutoring
Students in the Keough MGA program may get writing help from MGA Writing Skills Coordinator Stephanie Perrin.