Note: EAP Tutoring is held on Zoom due to social-distancing restrictions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Zoom link to each session will be provided in a Google calendar event when you register.
If you are an international student, faculty, post-doc, visiting scholar, or staff and you need assistance with anything academic, linguistic, or cultural, you can sign up for a web-based tutoring session with an EAP tutor.
EAP tutors are trained academics who work specifically with the international community on Notre Dame's campus and are able to help with:
- general conversation
While your EAP tutor is available to help you, please note that they are not permitted to do any work for you.
- You may sign up for one session per week.
- Use the Zoom link in your calendar event to meet with your tutor.
- Please use your ND email account to sign up.
General EAP Tutoring
This service is available for all international students, faculty, staff, post-docs, and visiting scholars at Notre Dame during the fall and spring semesters.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- Go to your Google calendar and click on the tutoring appointment.
- Click on the trash can symbol to delete the appointment from your calendar.
- A text box will pop up that asks, "Would you like to send cancellation emails to Google Calendar guests?" Click on "send."
EAP Mentor for International Faculty &
Keough Master's in Global Affairs (MGA) Tutoring
Only students in the Keough MGA program may get additional writing help from a MGA Writing Skills Coordinator.
Interim Keough MGA Writing Skills Coordinator
|Book a Session|
Keough MGA Writing Skills Coordinator
|Book a Session|
For additional writing assistance on Notre Dame's campus, make an appointment at the University of Notre Dame's Writing Center.