If you are an international student, faculty, post-doc, visiting scholar, or staff member and you need assistance with anything academic, linguistic, or cultural, you can sign up for a web-based tutoring session with an EAP tutor.
EAP tutors are trained academics who work specifically with the international community on Notre Dame's campus and are able to help with writing, speaking, and general conversation.
NOTE: While your EAP tutor is available to help you with your work, they are not permitted to edit your work for you.
How do I sign up?
- You may sign up for one session per week.
- Use the Zoom link in your calendar event to meet with your tutor.
- Please use your ND email account to sign up.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- Go to your Google calendar and click on the tutoring appointment.
- Click on the trash can symbol to delete the appointment from your calendar.
- A text box will pop up that asks, "Would you like to send cancelation emails to Google Calendar guests?" Click on "send."
Keough Master's in Global Affairs (MGA) Tutoring
Students in the Keough MGA program may get writing help from the MGA Writing Skills Coordinator.
Keough MGA Writing Skills Coordinator
For additional writing assistance on Notre Dame's campus, make an appointment at the University of Notre Dame's Writing Center.