Note: EAP Tutoring is held on Zoom due to social-distancing restrictions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Zoom link to each session will be provided in a Google calendar event when you register.
If you are an international student, faculty, post-doc, visiting scholar, or staff and you need assistance with anything academic, linguistic, or cultural, you can sign up for a web-based tutoring session with an EAP tutor.
EAP tutors are trained academics who work specifically with international people on Notre Dame's campus and are able to help with:
- general conversation
While your EAP tutor is available to help you, please note that they are not permitted to do any work for you.
- You may sign up for one session per week.
- Use the Zoom link in your calendar event to meet with your tutor.
- Please use your ND email account to sign up.
General EAP Tutoring
This service is available for all international students, faculty, staff, post-docs, and visiting scholars at Notre Dame.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- Go to your Google calendar and click on the tutoring appointment.
- Click on the trash can symbol to delete the appointment from your calendar.
- A text box will pop up that asks, "Would you like to send cancellation emails to Google Calendar guests?" Click on "send."
EAP Mentor for International Faculty &
Keough Master's in Global Affairs (MGA) Tutoring
Only students in the Keough MGA program may get additional writing help from the MGA Writing Skills Coordinator.
For Keough MGA Students ONLY
Interim Keough MGA Writing Skills Coordinator
For additional writing assistance on Notre Dame's campus, make an appointment at the University of Notre Dame's Writing Center.